Dubai Statistics Center spends significant time in the development of a cutting edge and exhaustive factual framework. It is the main authority for the gathering, investigation and production of Statistical data and information in the Emirate receiving fit methodological worldwide norms in the accumulation, examination, and dispersal of measurable information.
· The accumulation, refreshing, upkeep, and security of factual information and data on the Emirate from all wellsprings of information.
· The arrangement of counsel and factual meetings to neighborhood government divisions and establishments; and also to the government establishments and divisions, business network, and to people inside its command.
· Preparation and production of measurable booklets and material at the Emirate level, monetary, and social measurable pointers dependent on best practices as reference markers at the level of the Emirate.
They perform different survey based on the nature and topic required.
· Economic and Finance Surveys includes financial survey, foreign investment survey and Economic survey. Population and Social Surveys include health survey and social survey.
· Census stats include the general census of population, housing and establishments. Price index and living condition surveys like household expenditure and income survey, construction cost index, Consumer Prices Index, manufacturing Sector Producer Price Index .